Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

I entered an Authur's Challenge!

Hi there! I entered this writing contest for children's books...they just started voting and the top few winners get ebooks/library stuff for the children's school....I'd also win some moola! I wanted to share this with you to see if you'll take a second to read my story and vote for it!

http://meegenius.com/challenge/the-missing-happy-face-by-kimberly-murray

I am truly horrible at asking friends to vote because I don't want to inconvenience you, but if I win it would really benefit my son's school. So here's goes: will you vote for me? and share with your friends? or in any groups you're on in facebook if they're okay with it?

You can vote once a day, but the cool thing is, no one has to register, they just have to be signed onto facebook, go to my book and click like. I didn't realize it was going to be a "VOTING" system like this...I hate asking friends to vote on stuff, but would love to earn some gear for the boys school and cash would be nice for me! LOL

If not I totally understand, but thought I'd ask ya. Here's the link: http://meegenius.com/challenge/the-missing-happy-face-by-kimberly-murray I wrote 2 books, but this one is probably the better of the two, so I'm just sorta sharing this one. I hope it doesn't stink! LOL I wrote it for a younger demo so it'll be a quick read and they'll illustrate it with fun pictures. Not sure if it's good, but I thought I'd try...who knows?

Thanks in advance....hope you're doing great...HAPPY MONDAY!!!! HUGS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!