Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

There's Always Room For A Little More....

There’s always room for a little more!  A little more love, more happiness and more joy.  Of course there’ll be times of sadness and heartbreak, the key is not to make ‘room’ for it!  When you do, you give it the ok to stay.

When I joined a review site, called Viewpoints, I was asked "What's your motto?".  I won't kid you, I have many (since I am a chatterbox), but surprisingly my answer was short and kind of a simple one: "I love you! Love others as you love yourself and don't be afraid to say it often."  That really is how I live my life, mostly! LOL Don't get me wrong, I have my moments, but generally speaking: I love people!

Be unselfish with honest praise & words of encouragement. Its free to be nice!  I narrowed my "motto" down to this one because it gets down to the basics - to the root of what everyone wants and deserves - to be loved!  To be honored!  To be respected!  To be treated with kindness and dignity!  Too many times folks live their lives closed off with blinders on and miss opportunities to reflect the son.  They forget to look around and shine their light - to share their light.  Light is reflective and the more you shine the more others will reflect it back and spread it on. 

So today, make room for happiness and joy and don't forget to share - that's what good friends do: share! Okay, except for germs....don't share colds, that's not nice! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Great job!! Im so happy and proud of you!!

    Your loyal follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you finally made a blog!!! It's going to be great!!!

    I am another loyal follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, you finally started a blog! Good for you, Kim. God has gifted you with good things to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for your encouragement and love!

    ReplyDelete

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!