Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

He Greets Me And Meets Me Where I Am....

Even when you feel ungiven, unloved and unhugged…..God will take care of you….even when you’ve forgotten how to take care of yourself…..he hasn’t. And he’s watching and ready to help pull you out of the darkness and put you back on the path of becoming the new creature he’s creating you to be. The full you….YOU IN THE FULLNESS, you in God’s eyes. How does God see you…..as his!
St. Joe's Beach - Summer 2010
Sometimes I write and I don’t even know where it’s coming from. Sometimes I think it’s divine intervention upon my behalf, my betterment. It’s God, hammering out the dents and shining up the chrome. Sometimes when I type he tells me things I didn’t hear him say, but I get to read as they come out onto this page. I know he has great things in store for me….he has always been faithful and has only THE best in store for me. To be in his hands - what safer place could I be?

When we begin to believe the lies of the world, we loose sight of the bigger picture…his plan! His plan is the divine plan, Satin’s plan is the lie. Traps and hidden doors, smoke and mirrors…all there to throw us off course. Don’t even listen. When you hear an ounce of lie starting to form in your head…call it out…stomp on it….put it under your feet. For you know it’s a curse and it isn’t from your creator. It’s meant to keep you from him…meant to put fear into you! I will not be afraid. For I know my God hears my prayers, my God knows my needs and my God greets me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!