Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Free to Love

"Loved people love people.  Hurt people hurt people.  Loved people must love hurt people.  People were created to be loved.  Things were created to be used.  The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used."
 


God is love and when we show love to others we are not just sharing of ourselves but also the very essence of God to them. The Bible is very clear that God is love (1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.) God and love are one in the same. You can replace the word ‘love’ with the name God in the following verses to demonstrate how the two are interchangeable. Don’t forget, there is always room for more love, more happiness and more joy in everyone‘s life. Of course there will be times of sadness and heartbreak, the key is not to make ‘room’ for it - when you do you give it the okay to stay. This week, become more unselfish with whom you share your love with, because for many the only way they will know God is through you actions. It is ‘freeing’ to be loved!

God! I love you, you just take my breath away-in a good way! :-)  I'm not sure why you do what you do, I just know you are so good to me & I don't deserve it! But I thank you for filling that empty little spot in me so many years ago-that God shaped hole that nothing would fill, even though I tried everything. You've showered me with blessings beyond imagination, thank you for believing in me before I believed in you! Thank you for being patient with me! <3

"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.  Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty". ---Mother Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Great quote you chose from Mother Teresa. I chose her for my confirmation name many years ago.
    Your words are inspirational. Nice site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindi! I'm so glad you like it. I always knew she was a wonderful soul...but I didn't realize how deep her love ran for God and his people until a few years back I was searching for quotes and read up on her. She is an amazing woman with such a deep loving heart.What a great choice for confirmation names....she was very smart and very in tune to the human heart. Love you Cindi, thanks for reading!!!!!

      Delete

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!