Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

HI THERE, hope your day is a good one!

Hi there, thought I'd take a moment to write you.  My mom has been ill lately so my time has been split up and I haven't made in here to say hello to YOU in a few weeks. I'm sorry!!!!  I miss writing you all.  She finally got her surgery this week, and although she's in a lot of pain, she is on the road to recovery.  A lot has gone on over the past month, I'll have to catch you up. There has been some great things!!!!
 
Right now I'm watching Peter Pan (the play version with Kathy Rigby) with my littlest guy! I love watching him get involved in the play from his seat. He was just closing his eyes pretending to try to see Never Never Land in his head.
 
MY middle child just managed to pull out his loose tooth with his R/C Mustang (the fast one, is there any other KIND of mustang, really?). I tied dental floss (don't read this Mi...chelle) to the bumper and he tied the other end to the tooth. He drove it and got the string taught and then wanted to take a second to think about it and sat up and when he did the floss got TOO tight - that sucker flung right out! LOL poor guy. But he was in so much pain, it needed to come out. 
 
MOM is doing well, she is home...even though the doctor recommended a few more days in the hospital. I think she is better off. She has all the machines at home (per his order) and a nurse coming in to help during the day. I think she'll see a lot more progress. She's not ready for visitors yet, but she's finally getting some sleep tonight...she needs it. Hope you had an excellent day!!!! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!