Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging as much as usual.  Google made some changes to the way we blog and it's hindered me from sharing as often as I like.  Mostly, I guess, I've been too busy to figure out the changes, so although I've been THINKING and wanting to share with you, I've let progress drown me out. OOPS! That's so not like me...I may...possibly...be getting too old for my own good.

I hope this note finds you doing good and enjoying  your days.  Hey, what's with the song "Somebody that I used to know"?  I love it, but now it's everywhere...don't ya hate when you like a song "first" and then radio and TV get to it and play it like crazy? Okay, I don't hate it, but sometimes I feel like my secret is out on something good I found just for me. 

So what ya doin' today?  I'm watering my grass, watering my flowers, watering my kids...soon I'll be feeding all 3 listed above. Hey, do you do this...you're starving and the kids are starving and so you hurry up and throw something yummy together and then when the food is finished you find: you're no longer hungry. I DO!  And so maybe I pick at a small plate of something, and then it never fails, 2 hours later I'm starving.

Okay, talk with you later...HUGS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!