Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Can One Ever Thank Him Enough? EMPTY TOMB - ENDLESS HOPE!

"The darker the world gets, the brighter our light is going to shine!"

EMPTY TOMB - ENDLESS HOPE
The emptiness of this world can be filled by an empty tomb that is over flowing with hope. The tomb itself can’t do anything! But the fact that Jesus was buried, after being crucified and rising from the dead three days later, provides the hope for tomorrow as it did for those who found the tomb stone rolled away on that historic day. Jesus shows that He and He alone can beat death and give us hope and assurances that can only come from him. A God-man with all the power and authority known to mankind with the simplest of message “follow me”.

I’m so very thankful for the One who stood in my place…our place! I’m grateful to the One who has set us free and gained for us God's grace and eternal life. With Easter approaching so quickly, I’m reminded that all that I have, all that I am, all that I’ve been gracefully blessed with, my very life, each and every breath…I owe to him. For without him what else can I do? Why wouldn’t I be excited and anxious to give all that I have to him. I’m human and faulted, so I have to plan daily to devote myself, my energy, my thoughts, my expressions of love and thankfulness to him. I’m human and fall short most times, but strive to get back up and bless him again. I’m in his hands - I am his hands - I am an instrument of a living Lord and I am so honored to be his child, to be his voice and to shine his light.


Know Jesus, Know Peace! No Jesus, No Peace!

Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.

Matthew 4:19 “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.”

Love and peace dear friends.....have a blessed Easter Weekend - praising God and never ceasing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!