Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

How Great Is Our God?

Wanted to share this with you.  It's a special video that I think everyone can get into!


Psalm 139:14  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Colossians 1:15-17  The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

HUGS & LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!