Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lovespeak

I love to hear family talk. I was getting ready in my hotel rooom a few months back, and I could hear the passerby’s outside my door (I was in a room on the main floor just down from the water park) so I heard a lot of families. It’s interesting to hear their lovespeak when no one was around to restrict their conversations.

I kept waiting to hear my family approaching….and I could hear little voices but couldn’t hear my lovespeak, it was other families special moments!!!! Eventually there it was, bopping down the corridor….my sweet kids and hubby talking their lovespeak - my heart, unleashed!!!

Hugs & love dear ones....hope you have an awesome weekend!!! Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!