Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Uncertain? Are you certain????

God is my rock in times of trouble and uncertainties. There will be many changes happening throughout the course of our life and to the lives of the people we know. Uncertainty is everywhere, but it doesn’t have to mean trouble. The feeling of trouble can be managed and dealt with by remembering that God is in control and sees and knows our pain. Have faith that God knows what he is doing, and that his will and plan is the best thing for our life. We see a very small portion of our life at a time, but God see’s it all at once: the whole picture in it’s entirety. When the time comes, all will be made clear and everything that happened in our existence will be revealed. Take refuge in God, he is our rock.

2 Samuel 22:3 my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior— from violent people you save me.

Psalm 62:7 My salvation and my honor depend on God he is my mighty rock, my refuge.

Deuteronomy 32:4He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he.

Isaiah 44:8 Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!