Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Silence magnified....

God works in mysterious ways. One could go for long periods of time before hearing from Him and the message that he has for us. Then out of the blue he blesses us with praises, answers and direction. His timing is not ours. God’s silence to some may be confusing, and even seen as a bad thing; I see it as a necessity.

Have you ever noticed when you’re sitting in a very quite room (where there doesn’t seem to be a single noise), how the tiniest of sound will then be magnified. I believe God’s silence at times helps us to hear him more clearly and easier when he does speak. God always speaks to those who earnestly seek after him. When he does, we need to thank him for the answer whether it was the answer we were looking for or not. Thank him for the relationship you have with him, and most of all thank him for his son Jesus.

Habakkuk 2:3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

Isaiah 49:8 This is what the LORD says: “In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,

Ecclesiastes 3:17 I thought in my heart, “God will bring to judgment both the righteous and the wicked, for there will be a time for every activity, a time for every deed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!