Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cause I Gotta Have Faith...

Faith makes yesterday a stepping stone, today a new beginning and tomorrow a limitless possibility!  Sometimes people think having faith is silly, illogical or even risky.  Actually this is partially true depending on what or whom you put your faith into - who holds your faith holds your trust and giving trust in itself is a very vulnerable place to be.  That's why you must choose carefully where you place your faith...your trust!

I choose to place my faith into something that never changes, and there is only one person, place or thing that never changes….it's there I place my trust, it's there I place my faith ~ in Christ alone.

Having faith isn't scarry when you place it into the hands of the one that has never changed, the one that created you, the one that breathed life into you.  In fact, having faith in God is quite comforting - who better to place your trust and faith into but the maker of the universe. 

I love having God guiding and leading me.  He knows all, from beginning to end, from now and until then!  I have no reason to fear or to hide away because he, afterall, is the only one that truly knows me, my hopes, my inner thoughts and what is best for me.  He alone is perfect and knows what path to guide me down so that I can succeed in life, so I can fulfill those God honoring dreams and truly be happy in my own skin.  I just have to remember to get out of my own way - and have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!