Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hi ya Summer, how's it going??? FAST!

Wow, this Summer is flying by.  We've had so much fun and there's so much more fun to be had still.  The kids just got home from spending the night at grandma's house! Came home with dairy queen in their hands and new shoes on their feet! I wonder if she'd let me come and spend the night!!!! I could use some cute new sandals and a hot fudge sundae! The only thing that beats out her generosity is her love for them!!!

A few nights ago, it was so pretty outside.  I wanted to go and start a bonfire, but figured that I'd probably get ate up by the skeeters or cut up trying to unwedge the fire pit and find the wood. Not to mention I'm pretty clumsy and I would probably drop something loud and wake up all my neighbors - since I was probably 1 of 3 people up in my neighborhood at 12:18am! Yes, I am a night owl...always have been and so is my hubby and 3 kids....is there a night owl gene? If so, I have it!  Definitely need to be prepared for the next cool, summer night - a quiet bonfire by myself sounds nice! Just me & the garbage eating raccoons; you know some folks keep those as pets...but that's another story for another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!