Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"Just as God has a plan for your kids' lives, so does Satan."

Just wanted to share with you what a friend shared with me....it completely mirrors my perspective on this subject.  I'm not big into books, but The Power of a Praying Parent is one I'd like to buy and read...and re-read!  I only had a quick second to write to you today, but I may expand on this in a later post...but felt compelled to share this with you right away, just for some food for thought!

"Just as God has a plan for your kids lives, so does Satan."(the power of a praying parent")   Striving to create leaders in my babies by leading them and surrounding our family with those who only bring out the best in us. "bad company corrupts good character" (1cor 15:33). This means not letting negativity get past my front door. Aside from my marriage, this is the second highest priority to protect.

Hope this note finds you happy, healthy and knowing how valuable you are....and how much you are loved! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!