Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Permanent Fixture...


 
I think the insects in my garden view me as a permanent fixture. All summer I've seen some awesome stuff. Today a huge awesomely cool dragonfly landed on my arm & STAYED. I moved a little to scare it, IT STAYED! Sprayed a splash of water-IT STAYED. Started to tickle me and creeped me out-wasn't sure if it was nesting or something. Had to blow it off. Apparently my breath stinks cause it hauled booty.
Hope this note finds you doing well...happy, healthy...smiling!  Take care of you, guard your heart and the heart of those around you as well. Hope your weekend is wonderful, and if it isn't...find some piece of it that was and keep that close to you, memorize it and rejoice in it. Hugs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!