Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Hey, turn that light off! Oops, did that just come out of MY mouth? EEKS!


I've got to admit, this kind of stuff
freaks me WAY out!  Maybe turn
the lights back on, please?
When did I get so responsible and start shutting off lights around this place? I hate that about me now.  I should have marked down that age so I could look back and say to folks, “See, at ____ years of age (let‘s say 35)...that was the age, that’s when I cared how much my electricity bill would be. That’s when I became a nag and made sure everyone turned the faucets off promptly, shut the refrigerator door right away and completely every time. That‘s when I locked the front door and made sure everyone properly secured their safety belts on airplane trips.” I didn’t use to sweat the small stuff, or did I? I think this just came with age OR maybe it came about with a shrinking check book balance. Either way, I wish I would have thought to write my age down when I first noticed this irrational change in my behavior - way too responsible. Then I could say, “When you turn 35 remember I told you so“.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!