Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just to clear it up...lol

Okay....so just to clear up a little mis-step....folks have been wondering and asking me (because of a post a week back) if I was quitting my blog!!! YIKES...nope!!!  Acutally I wasn't thinking about quitting my blog, it's very theraputic!!! LOL  I was talking about my singing ministry, so go back and check out the post "The Same Old Thing Wearing on My Heart...and it'll make more sense probably now! HA!!!  But, after all of that heavy thinking, I'm just leaving that matter up to God....so it is what it is!!!  Thanks you all for your support and encouragement!!! You're all the best....and like I promised Amanda Brown...I'm gonna keep writing so she can keep reading.  HAHAHA!!! xoxo's

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whatcha think? Love it, hate it, could care a less? You listened to me now I would LOVE to hear what you have to say! HUGS & LOVE!